Monday, February 3, 2014

Julep Maven Box Subscription Box

Julep Maven Subscription - first box free
 
I'm going to be honest right off the bat here. I love subscription boxes! Love them! My first experience with Julep was a Julep polish and top coat I got in my October PopSugar box. It was a deep blue, Char and an awesome topcoat, Freedom that dries in 5 minutes in natural light. I was won over.
 
I decided to take another look at Julep and realized I NEEDED to be a Julep Maven! I love the surprise I get with the boxes. I admit I don't always love everything in all my subscription boxes but I always find a friend to gift them too.
 
Julep Maven Subscription - first box free
 
Julep Nail Color is a 4-Free Polish. Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP (a plasticizer that's used in adhesives and printing inks). The colors are gorgeous, and I love the way the polish goes on. I'm not thrilled with the tall thin bottles but I use a lot of polish everyday. It's a pretty bottle but not very functional.
 
Here are a few bad swatches of Juleps Zora, Myrtle and a manicure I did with both and some tear drop red rhinestones.


I love the Zora, it is a naked look with a slight shimmer. The Myrtle is a nice true red but a bit too warm for me.  I do like it enough to to give away though ;)  I also got a neat cuticle oil brush pen. That went into my purse the second I opened it and tried it. The pen worked great and it went on well without leaving my fingers too grease. I love that I can pull it out for a quick use with out having an open bottle of oil to balance somewhere.

Here is how Julep works:
Julep Beauty's Maven subscription box is more than just Julep's latest Polish in a surprise box. It's the latest in beauty innovations delivered to your doorstep every month. Take a look at all the beautiful benefits you get when you become a Maven:
  • Get your Maven starter box for FREE (regularly $19.99) with the code FREEBOX
  • Get $40 of our 4-free nail polish and beauty products for just $20 and customized to your style
  • Get 20% off all regular priced items and free shipping
  • Early access to the newest Julep collection on the 20th of each month
  • Exclusive access to the Secret Store and first dibs on Mystery Boxes
So, what are you waiting for? Take the Style Quiz and get your first Maven box for FREE! Don't forget to use FREEBOX at checkout.  (Note: you will have to pay shipping on the intro box but it was only a few dollars.)

I got classic with a twist but I might change that after my February box. I'll let you know what I think.

Julep Maven Subscription - first box free

I'm Obsessed with PopSugar and if you haven't gotten a box or heard of it. Click here to learn more. You can use a $10 off code: VDAY10 until 2/7/14.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still on the fence about joining Julep. I don't like the bottles. I'm clumsy and I'm afraid that I would just knock them over. I'll stick with the Cult Cosmetics Blackbox for now, which I LOVE

    ReplyDelete