Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Manis of Christmas: Day 4 My Holly and me

Day 4: 12 Manicures of Christmas

 
 

My Holly and Me

Today's 12 Manicures of Christmas manicure is a really simple clean single finger nail art design. I wanted to use some more traditional colors in some of these manicure so I went with a OPI Classic Color.
I don't wear a lot of reds because of my pasty coloring but for you.....drum roll, please......is the gorgeous deep OPI Chick Flick Cherry!

 
 
For My Holly and Me I did all but my ring finger in very winter/ Christmasy Chick Flick Cherry Red from OPI.  I used the bright white OPI Alpine Snow for my ring finger. I added 3 tiny holly berries in Chick Flick Cherry in the left corner of the tip of my nail and added the 2 holly leaves with a green glitter nail art pen. I used Seche Top Coat to seal and show it off in high gloss finish.
 
 
 
I would like to do this on a client with all white nails, or red with white holly berries and a holly bunch on the corner of all ten nail tips.
 
If you are doing some cute holiday nail art post it on the In Love and Lacquer Facebook Page and I'll add it to our Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment