Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 3 : 12 manicures of Christmas Oh Christmas Tree

3rd Manicure of Christmas.
 

 

Oh Christmas Tree

 
This, Oh Christmas Tree, Mani was done with full color on all 5 nails of OPI Funny Bunny. It's a nice opaque soft whit I really like for full set of solid white.
 I actually used a dotting pen and 3 different greens  Jade is the new Black from OPI, This is Tree-mendous from China Glaze, and Jaded Jack from Butter London for the tree I added a gold glitter start with a nail art pen.
I didn't want to do just the ring finger and felt like it was too much for all five. This was my practice hand.  Can't wait to do it again and on a client, now that I know what to fix.

 

I really love this design even though the execution isn't quite what I had hoped.
Is one tree design enough or should I come up with another?


No comments:

Post a Comment