Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Manis of Christmas: Days 1 and 2


12 Manicures of Christmas, days 1 and 2

 
I have been looking forward to this little project for a while and when I finally got to sit down and play around I ended up having a block.  I couldn't believe it.  I ended up using the Christmas carols playing in the salon as my inspiration and was able to edit the photos and post tonight.  These 2 are pretty simple, but I plan to do some more detailed manicure for the next 2 Manis of Christmas.  I hope you think #1 is as cute as I do.
 

Jolly Ol'St. Nick

1st Manicure of Christmas, Jolly ol'St. Nick, is a red and black french with Butter London Nail lacquer with a Santa belly ring finger.  I just added a little white fluff with OPI Alpine Snow and a nail art pen to add a gold buckle.  The French was done with Butter London Nail Lacquer Come to Bed Red, and Union Jack Black.

I really love the Butter London polish.  It goes on really smoothly. I do wish it had a better and flatter brush.
 

 Starry Night

My 2nd Manicures of Christmas Starry Night, is a blue Butter London Inky Six, with OPI Alpine White just on the very tip.  I added a little rhinestone to my pinkie when my North Star got out of control.  It makes me think of the back drop for a 2 wise men scene.

 
 
What do you think? Comment here or on Facebook and let me know if you have any ideas or inspirations you'd like me to use for the next 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment