Monday, January 20, 2014

Do you believe in Magic?

I do!
And all you have to do is see Zoya's new Spring Pixie Dust Collection 2014, and you will too.

image

I've been seeing this all over the internet and blogasphere but no release for sale date. Just a pre-order from Zoya site and it doesn't tell you when it will come. Don't get me wrong that didn't stop me from pre-ordering my Magical Pixie Dust Trio.
 
Here is Zoya's pres release information on the Collection.

Believe in it…


Zoya Magical Pixie - a new Pixie Dust formulation, amped up with spectacular sparkle creating the most magical, Zoya Pixie Dust ever! Three new never before imagined textured, holographic beauties for spring 2014…

ZOYA MAGICAL PIXIE

ZP717 – Cosmo: Silver Crystal Sparkle, Textured Pixie Dust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles, Full Coverage Formula.

ZP718 – Vega: Blue Opal Sparkle, Textured Pixie Dust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles, Full Coverage Formula.

ZP719 – Lux: Rose Quartz Sparkle Textured Pixie Dust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles, Full Coverage Formula.

These are probably my favorite Pixie Dust Colors colors yet. They just keep getting better. I am thinking I might have to press the issue at the salon! I need to be able to use these at work, and my clients need then. Yes, NEED!

$10.00 ea. (US)


For BEST RESULTS when applying Zoya Pixie Dust: apply 2-3 thin coats of polish for full coverage to a clean oil free nail surface. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat. Top coat can be applied for additional glossy effects.


Zoya_Nail_Polish_Monet_Launch_2014_image4

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with Zoya's polishes and these beauties are NO exception! Love them!


    www.jaimelovesstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I love these colors! Fantastic! I hope they offer it soon!

    ReplyDelete